Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Special Edition Blog Hop: Year >> Noted



As you may know, January is National Papercrafting Month, and once again Close to My Heart has an exclusive kit for you! This means a special edition Blog Hop, too! This year we’re offering the Year >> Noted Paper Kit, which features a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers.
.
The Hop features more than 20 independent Close to My Heart consultants and showcases how they chose to work with this fun kit. If you have come here from Chris Lothian’s blog, you’re in the right place! 

The Blog Hop is a great big circle. Start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way you’ll find a complete list of participating consultants here. You can use this list to pick up where you left off.

Let’s begin!




While this kit was designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book, I decided to turn it into Picture My Life pages instead. I removed the zip strip and cut the B&T Duos and cardstock into 4x6 pieces, and then I used pieces from some of them to create pennant strips or to stamp on. I have my first page ready for photos and journaling and will continue to add more cards.

Click on image to view larger.

I used Desert Sand ink for all the stamping on this page.

Now “Hop” on over to Jacquelin Green's blog to see her work, and be sure to visit each consultant’s blog to get some great crafting inspiration and other unique ideas! 

Here are the campaign details:
In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart invites you to reflect on the things that make you who you are and on what you want to accomplish in the coming months. Then, with the help of the Year >> Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals! During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24 USD / $27 CAD) for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34 USD / $37 CAD worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book! But the fun doesn’t end there—included on the sticker sheet, you will find a large golden seal. Once the year is done and all the pages are filled, seal up your book and create a mini time capsule that you can open years from now. Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!

Offer valid January 1, 2015–January 31, 2015. Click here to order yours today!

Here is a list of suggested materials that you may want to order to compliment your kit:
CC1032 Year >> Noted Paper Kit
Z3044 My Creations™ Kraft Mini Book
Z2174 Champagne Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2642 Flaxen Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2641 Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2164 Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2173 Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z1979 Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen

13 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

I hope you don't mind, but when I make more I am going to be inspired by your PML cards.

Vicki Price said...

I don't mind at all! Thank you for the compliment. :)

Unknown said...

Very nice work on the PML cards!!!

Gina Brandstetter said...

This has a very clean & simple look. I love it!

Lauren said...

This is such a pretty pocket page layout, very inspiring!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Great Idea. Love it.

Pam said...

I just love your PML page using this kit! It turned out so lovely!

Christines Creative Capers said...

love the pack made into PML cards great idea

Michelle Stewart said...

Great PML page. It looks fab!

Michele said...

Woot Woot! Love the PML cards. I clearly need to get another pack so I can add this to my PML album!

Unknown said...

Love the PML Cards, great layout!

Donna said...

Great pre-planned layout to fill out throughout the year. I love how you have laid it out for a quick over view of 2015.

P.G. Lamb said...

Your PML cards are wonderful!